Thursday, March 6, 2008

CRX update...

This is the brand new JDM VTEC valve cover on my friend cory johanson's CRX with a JDM B16A.


This is the upper exhaust manifold after we hit it with a couple coats of primer and a high gloss, high heat black.



The engine bay of the CRX, we are almost ready to get out to the track.



Here is the motor opened up while we replace the oil pump, water pump,timing belt and tensioner. Neat looking if you ask me.



We hope to make it out to the Texas mile this year to get my friends feet wet in the amature racing world. I will hopefully be there in something but if that plan fails ill just setup his car. All we have to do now is stick a cage in and a few bushings and ball joints that we have but havnt installed yet.

1 comment:

import said...

Thanks for sharing a great information. I really appreciate your post.


Nissan 240sx