Monday, March 17, 2008

4 bolt main chevy block castings

So i have been officially challenged. My friend is going to build an electric three wheeler. The potential for him to be very fast is there. Whether or not he makes it to that point is the question. If he does my 300zx V-8 beast may have a challenger. His goal is to beat me.

So i am going to make sure i build a small block chevy that can support diffrent nitrous levels. I couldn't stand the idea of loosing to an electric car, so ill build a 400hp mild motor with a nitrous cam that can support multiple levels of nitrous.

The first step is get my hands on a SBC long block with a two bolt main that I can get splayed for strength.

So i am going to post my info on what castings to look for in the junk yard. Hope this helps some one.

No comments: